Fear losing or deleting all your emails and files? Or is it too late?
With an increasing number of users relying on emails for a variety of purposes ranging from business related matters to communicating with your loved ones, there is always the risk of losing crucial or priceless data or accidentally removing it from your computer.
All it takes is one wrong move or a computer malfunction for information to disappear and leave you visibly frustrated! With your data gone, it could take hours to recreate all your work or days to have someone send you the information again. Needless to say, it poses an inconvenience not only to you but to the email sender, be it an acquaintance or a loved one.
So what are your options?
1. Give up on all your lost data, start all over again
2. Make use of expensive data recovery services and agencies (charges start from $20/hr!)
3. Use an effective file or email recovery software to recover deleted emails and files easily.
I bet you skipped straight to option 3! Well, there’s good news.
Fortunately, there are a few software developers out there who are concentrating their efforts on effective yet easy to use email and file recovery software for end users like us. The product I’m reviewing today is nothing short of miraculous.
I would like to introduce ParetoLogic’s Data Recovery Pro.
What does Data Recovery Pro do for you?
- It retrieves deleted emails, email attachments and partial files due to bad sectors
- It retrieves a wide variety of files types from several several storage devices
- Recovers missing media content (songs and videos) from iPods and iPhones
- Includes Standard and Advanced scanning modes
- Helps you recover data from completely formatted and partitioned hard drives
- Saves recovered files to user defined location
- Offers a preview of most files
- Helps you search for keywords and phrases among the deleted files
- Low memory footprint and unbelievably easy to use
See Data Recovery Pro in action
A quick guide to using Data Recovery Pro
- 50 MB free hard disk space required for initial installation
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- You need to have an Administrator user account
- Supports: Win 2000, XP, Vista and 7
How much does it cost?
$49.97 for a one year license.
Offers great savings when compared to expensive data recovery services. They also offer a very reassuring 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so really have nothing to lose if the product does not help you with the recovery process.
Paretologic’s Data Recovery Pro helps you recover your deleted emails and files like a PRO, but without the complications and inconveniences that are generally involved. The program is super easy to use and offers an excellent recovery rate compared to many other free and paid recovery programs available today.
It’s as simple as scanning for deleted files, previewing them and recovering them in a few simple steps. Yes, there is a small price to pay, but does it really matter when you are getting back all your lost data?
So if you are looking for a no-nonsense solution to recover deleted emails and files easily, look no further.
Ready to give Data Recovery Pro a try?
Visit the ParetoLogic website today.